Cannabidiol (CBD) is a non-intoxicating cannabinoid commonly found in the Cannabis plant. This means that CBD will NOT make you feel high. CBD has a wide range of potential health benefits and there’s emerging evidence that suggests it can:
- Help reduce anxiety
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Dampen the effects of THC
- Stop epileptic seizures
- Help treat Alzheimer’s, Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s Disease in some cases
- Help to treat some forms of cancer (anti-tumor effects)
- Help treat mood disorders
- Help people feel calm and relaxed in stressful situations
- Help treat acne
If you’re a recreational user, CBD can help you have an enjoyable 'high' by counteracting potential negative side effects of THC (like anxiety and paranoia). CBD can also be consumed on it's own to relieve stress, relax and unwind.
Because of it's anti-inflammatory properties, it's also often used a recovery aid for athletes and has even been known to help some people treat acne.
If you’re new to CBD, we recommend starting with a 10 mg CBD dose (1/8 of a CBD Jelly Bomb). If you’re not sure where to buy Twisted Extracts products, check out our list of preferred online vendors here.